VOYAGE AU CŒUR DE L'ATTERT - VISITOR CENTRE
Voie de la Liberté 107
- MAPS: Google Maps
The centre invites you to discover the Belgian Lorraine in a playful and educational manner broaching themes like geology and fossils, the cycle of water, agriculture, history and traditions, the habitat, nature. An open window on the Attert valley!
Duration of the visit: 1h30.
Guided tours all year long, only by appointment for groups and schools.
Other visits from April to September on Sunday, from 2 pm to 6 pm (last entry at 5 pm) and by appointment.
The centre can also be visited alone thanks to the audio stands (French, Dutch, German).
Easy car park.
Guided tour of the village of Nobressart.
Children - 12 years: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town ATTERT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle