THE UNIVERSE OF THE FIREMEN
Site du PED - Bloc 8 1er étage
Rue Fernand André
6791 ATHUS (AUBANGE) (ZONE B1)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum houses a magnificent collection of more than 3000 miniature fire engines, 700 helmets of all times and countries, with an impressive series of French copper helmets of the 19th century. We can also admire several intervention uniforms, insignia, equipment and other findings.
Open every day of the year only by appointment on 063/38 84 17.
Childeren younger than 12 yrs: free of charge.
Groups as from 15 persons.
Tourist information on the town AUBANGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize