ATHUS AND THE STEEL
Pôle européen de Développement,
Rue du Terminal 11
6791 ATHUS (AUBANGE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
History of a steel metallurgy. More than 300 tools and photos explain how a steel metallurgy worked. They retrace its history and present the working conditions of the men that
have contributed to the prosperity of a region. Film describing the Athus factory and its
reconversion. A fresco describes the steel making process.
Also open by appointment.
Children under 12: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 38 67 39
- website : http://www.athus-acier.be
Tourist information on the town AUBANGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Orval Abbey
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014