Rue du Gouvernement
- MAPS: Google Maps
A massive tower of about 20 meters high and 14 meters wide, 4 meter thick walls. The tower is a medieval military fortification. In the guards room, Baudoin IV and his equerry tell the history of the place by means of an audiovisual film: "Ath, daughter of the Dendre and of Baudouin".
Guided visit on the 3rd Sunday of the month at 3 pm, from April to the end of September.
Groups: visits by appointment all year round.
Specific welcoming for school groups.
An educational file "Ath, d'hier et d'aujourd'hui" (Ath, yesterday and today) is available on the spot (€ 5,-).
On request, the visit can be completed with a guided city tour, a visit to the museum for history and folklore or an educational animation adapted to the school level (programme available on request).
Tourist information on the town ATH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pairi Daiza - the best zoo in Belgium 2014
- The Bois du Cazier Industry Museum
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Spin Cablepark: Waterskiing at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin