MAISON DES GEANTS (GIANT'S HOUSE)
Rue de Pintamont 18
- MAPS: Google Maps
In this wonderful residence you'll discover the giants which participate in processions. These European folk traditions are presented through audiovisual shows. The giants are for Ath what the fantasy figures and animals are for other European countries.
Duration of the visit: 1h30.
Guided visits by reservation, call 068/26 51 70 - Languages: FR, NL, EN - tape guides.
School groups: € 2,-/pupil.
Groups of 75 people at the most.
Picnic hall free of charge.
Possibility to organise an entire day in Ath.
Located near the train station.
Free of charge for children under 5 years of age.
Tourist information on the town ATH
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Historic Canal du Centre and its Hydraulic Lifts
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure