Ath Gallo-Roman Museum
Rue de Nazareth 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rufus, boatman from ancient Pommeroeul, will take you on a journey through time.
He'll bring the old ports, fishermen, potters, metalworkers and cobblers back to life! He'll explain everything and invite you to spend a day like his contemporaries: the Gallo-Romans.
Taste the atmosphere of a 2nd century town thanks to a revolutionary presentation which lets objects tell you their story using interactivity, audiovisual technology and CGI.
Closed annually during the fourth weekend in August.
Activities and guided tours can also be organised on request.
Directions: Ath, halfway between Lille and Brussels.
Guided tours take place on the first Sunday of the month at 3pm all year round. Entry is free and the tour costs €1.
Free for children under 5.
Tourist information on the town ATH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium