Saint Donat Church
Square Elizabeth 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
This church was built in 1626 by the Capuchin Fathers and fortified under Louis XIV.
It was subsequently restored in 1851 and again at the end of the 19th century. The 'Chemin Royal de la Croix' (Royal Stations of the Cross) is listed.
It is necessary to climb a slope to reach this church, but from the top of the tower there is a breathtaking view of three countries.
Tourist information on the town ARLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Feudal Castle of La Roche-en-Ardenne
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights
- The Game Park of La Roche-en-Ardennes
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe