Visit : Monument, Museum/Discover
ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK WITH THE REMAINS OF THE BASILICA AND OF THE THERMAL BATHS
© Musée Archéologique Arlon
Rue des Thermes romains
- MAPS: Google Maps
Ruins of a Roman building and sarcophaguses from the 6th and 7th century, parish church from the 8th century to 1558.
Inside: ruins of the Roman thermae.
For groups only on request (two weeks in advance) at the Tourist Office.
Tourist information on the town ARLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Forest Fun Park Chlorophylle
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize