Castle of the Lannoy Counts - Château d'Anvaing
Drève du Château
7910 ANVAING (FRASNES-LEZ-ANVAING)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The castle of Anvaing was built in brick and limestone on a bevelled base and forms a rectangle with four corner towers.
Prior to remodelling in the 19th century, these towers were a storey higher than the rest of the building. At that time, two parallel saddle roofs covered the entire length of the castle.
Among the most outstanding elements featured in the interior are a renaissance fireplace, an Empire-style staircase and two Louis-XVI-style drawing rooms.
The castle belongs to the Lannoy family.
This is a private property which is not open to the public.
Its architecture can be admired from several locations in the surrounding area.
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 87 52 94
Tourist information on the town FRASNES-LEZ-ANVAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Visitors' Centre
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- The Our Lady with the Rose Hospital in Lessines
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation Archive Centre