Visit : Monument
MONUMENT FOR THE JEWISH MARTYRS OF BELGIUM
Rue E. Carpentier
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On these walls, you find engraved the names of the 23.838 Jews who were deported from the Dossin barracks in Mechelen between 4/8/42 and 31/7/44 to the extermination camps and who never came back.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panorama at the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- Antoine Wierz Museum - Royal Museums for Fine Arts
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!