Visit : Monument
MONUMENT FOR THE JEWISH MARTYRS OF BELGIUM
Rue E. Carpentier
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On these walls, you find engraved the names of the 23.838 Jews who were deported from the Dossin barracks in Mechelen between 4/8/42 and 31/7/44 to the extermination camps and who never came back.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Océade, Brussels' Family Waterpark
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels