Boulevard Jules Graindor 43
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Leonidas is a world famous Belgian chocolate maker with a range of over 100 types of chocolate. 100 years of freshness, generosity and tradition.
- Leonidas, a symbol of quality,
- Almost 100 years of tradition,
- Chocolate moments.
Leonidas guarantees the freshness and quality of its chocolates. The chocolates, pralines and other delicacies are always made using traditional methods and the finest ingredients. For example, only 100% cocoa is used for the coating.
Leonidas aims to surprise by creating innovative products and flavours all the while staying true to the tradition and values of founder Leonidas Kestekides. As such, the shops always offer their clients the best of both worlds: tradition and modernity.
A birthday, an evening, a meal with friends, a romantic evening, as a thank you gift...there is always a good reason to drop into a Leonidas shop. Find the nearest one to you
Leonidas, the desire to share.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 522 19 57
- fax : +32 (0) 2 522 09 43
- website : http://www.leonidas.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- ADAM, Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Laurent Gerbaud Chocolates
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Musée Meunier Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts