Au B'Izou theatre-café
Rue de la Promenade, 13
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This concert hall is dedicated to French chanson.
Two passionate fans of French chanson took up the crazy challenge of setting up a new space in Anderlecht. Nowadays, the B'Izou is an integral part of Brusselian theatre-cafés but with a slightly distinct atmosphere.
The place is friendly, modern, exceptionally welcoming and open on weekends for concerts and writing workshops with great names such as Claude Semal and Hughes Maréchal for theatre, improv and singing classes.
It doesn't come as a surprise when you know that Iza Loris is behind Izou, who has also written for names such as Julie Zénatti, Dorothée Maréchal and Hélène Ségara, to name just a few.
Jean and Izou welcome you at the B'Izou, and really make you feel at home.
Enjoy this charming way of singing French!
Easy to get there: Métro Bizet, Ring exit 16 Sint Pieters Leeuw, Parking rue Félicien Rops.
Prices vary according to concerts and activities (please check the website).
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- Moof, Museum Of Original Figurines & 3D Comics in Brussels
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels