QUARRY OF AMPSIN
Rue de Bende
4540 AMPSIN (AMAY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The quarry of Ampsin-Amay, spreading on 30 ha, is listed as a State-owned Nature Reserve since December 2008. It presents undeniable interests and ecological potentials.
Within the framework of a tourist enhancement of the old quarry, you'll be able to walk along a geological path marked with 13 educational panels on fauna, flora, rocks and local history. The quarry disposes of a walk (freely accessible) where the industrial past (lime kilns) mixes with nature. There is also an itinerary that is only accessible with an approved nature guide.
Tourist information on the town AMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- New in Liège: Opening of La Boverie on 5 May 2016
- Ansembourg Museum (Museum of Archaeology and the Decorative Arts)
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality