Rue principale 41
6953 AMBLY (NASSOGNE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Brasserie Saint-Monon is housed in a still active farmhouse. Since 1996, the Jacob family has been brewing three types of Saint-Monon : an amber coloured beer, a brown beer, and a honey beer (8%). They are artisan beers with lots of character: the brown beer won a golden medal in Chicago and Wallonia.
Purchasing possibilities all year round at the brasserie.
The café of the brasserie is open during the tourist season.
Guided visit (FR, NL) with tasting session for groups (10 pers. min.) all year round by appointment.
Tourist information on the town NASSOGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Labyrinth - Aliens in summer 2014
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe