Rue de l'Industrie 38
- MAPS: Google Maps
This seigniorial donjon is a rare example of the military architecture of the 13th century. The imposing quadrilateral is 15 metres high under the roof. It houses a cafeteria and two rooms for temporary exhibitions. Exhibitions regularly take place there. The "memory attic" (4th floor) and the "Brickmakers Museum" (3rd floor) show the inhabitants of Amay's daily life back in the 19th century.
Open : other days on request or during the exhibitions.
Possibility of a guided tour in French (Dutch on request).
Children: free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 31 24 60-33 20
- website : http://www.syndicat-initiative-amay.be
Tourist information on the town AMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Musée de la Ville d'eaux
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism & culture space, non-profit organisation
- Natural Centre of Botrange