Rue de l'Industrie 38
- MAPS: Google Maps
This seigniorial donjon is a rare example of the military architecture of the 13th century. The imposing quadrilateral is 15 metres high under the roof. It houses a cafeteria and two rooms for temporary exhibitions. Exhibitions regularly take place there. The "memory attic" (4th floor) and the "Brickmakers Museum" (3rd floor) show the inhabitants of Amay's daily life back in the 19th century.
Open : other days on request or during the exhibitions.
Possibility of a guided tour in French (Dutch on request).
Children: free of charge.
Tourist information on the town AMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum