LOCAL MUSEUM OF ARCHAEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS ART
- MAPS: Google Maps
Convent, chapter house (18th c.), collegiate church (1089), archeological crypt, listed buildings, wall paintings, sculptures (15th-18th c.), Merovingian sarcophagus (8th c.), totally renovated shrine (13th c.),...
School activities for groups from 10 to 20 participants.
Guided tours on prior request at the Tourism'Info, rue G. Grégoire 6 in 4540 AMAY.
Open by appointment and during cultural events.
Permanent exhibition "Mosa Nostra".
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 31 44 48
- fax : +32 (0) 85 31 49 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Franchimont Castle
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Spa Horse Museum