LOCAL MUSEUM OF ARCHAEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS ART
- MAPS: Google Maps
Convent, chapter house (18th c.), collegiate church (1089), archeological crypt, listed buildings, wall paintings, sculptures (15th-18th c.), Merovingian sarcophagus (8th c.), totally renovated shrine (13th c.),...
School activities for groups from 10 to 20 participants.
Guided tours on prior request at the Tourism'Info, rue G. Grégoire 6 in 4540 AMAY.
Open by appointment and during cultural events.
Permanent exhibition "Mosa Nostra".
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 31 44 48
- fax : +32 (0) 85 31 49 58
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Musée de la Ville d'eaux
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum