Visit : Religious Heritage
COLLEGIATE CHURCH SAINTE-ODE
© HP Lesuisse
- MAPS: Google Maps
The nave and the avant-corps date back to 1089. Superbly restored in 2001. Picturesque canon's houses in the surrounding area.
Guided visits for groups of 20 pers. € 35,-/1 hour, € 45,-/2 hours + video.
Free visits for groups: € 0,50 per person.
Tourist information on the town AMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Natural Centre of Botrange