Trip to Pairi Daizi, Mons and Tournai, 3 days/ 2 nights from €109pp
Discovery trip to Mons and Tournai for 2 people: 2 nights in a 3* hotel + breakfast + 3 visits + 1 entry to Pairi Daiza.
Wal'Incoming offers you a break combining visits to 2 of Wallonia's cities, Mons and Tournai, as well as Pairi Daiza. This special offer includes:
- 2 nights in a standard double room in a 3* hotel with 1 night in Mons and 1 night in Tournai,
- 2 breakfasts,
- visit to the Sainte-Waudru collegiate church and its treasures in Mons,
- visit to the chapel of Saint-Calixte in Mons,
- visit to Notre-Dame Cathedral in Tournai and its treasure,
- entry to Pairi Daiza park.
Mons, Tournai and the magic of Pairi Daiza
Visit Mons, European Capital of Culture 2015, with three UNESCO world heritage listings.
Spend a lovely time in the surroundings of Tournai's Grand Place and admire the oldest belfry in Belgium and Notre-Dame Cathedral, two UNESCO treasures.
To finish, discover Pairi Daiza, the World Garden, home to over 5000 wild animals in landscapes from around the world, named "Best Zoo in Belgium and the Netherlands 2013".
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- price based on 2 people in a double room,
- Single room supplement from €55pp,
- Subject to availability and the opening times of the sites,
- Car hire from Brussels South Charleroi Airport for 3 days from €142.
- Visit to the Mundaneum: €5pp,
- visit to the Maison Van Gogh: €5pp,
- walk along the River Escaut: free,
- unguided visit of Tournai's Musée des Beaux Arts: €2.50pp,
- unguided visit of Tournai's belfry: €3.50pp,
- visit with audioguide to Notre-Dame à la Rose hospital and its garden: €8.50pp,
- visit and boat ride to Strépy-Thieu boat lift: €9,
- guided tour of the Bois-du-Luc ecomuseum: €10pp.
The belfry of Tournai, which is part of the Unesco World Heritage, is Belgium's oldest. All the rooms along its 257 steps are now open to the public...
UNESCO listed Tournai Cathedral, with its five bell towers, Romanesque nave and transept and Gothic chancel, is a gem of medieval architecture....
Although the Pairi Daiza animal park is located in Brugelette, you'll be touring the four corners of the world!...
The St-Calixte's Chapel (11th century) has been restored and houses the Museum of the Count's Castle (archeological discoveries, medieval iconography...), audiovisual show....
This is one of the most beautiful collections of goldsmith's works in Belgium ranging from the12th to the 19th century....