Golf Stay €236pp at the Verviers Restaurant Hotel
Grand Route 313
4610 Beyne Heusay
- MAPS: Google Maps
Golf package for 2 by Wal'Incoming and the Verviers hotel: 1 night in a double room, 1 three-course menu and 2 green fees pp.
Savvy golfer or first timer player? Treat yourselves to a luxury weekend at a low price. You can reserve this special golf package by Wal'Incoming from 1 March to 31 October 2013. Your stay includes:
- 1 night in a Standard double room at the 4-star Verviers hotel
- 1 buffet breakfast
- 1 three-course menu
- 1 green fee, 18 holes at the Henri Chapelle green
- 1 green fee, 18 holes, at the Gomzé green
The Verviers hotel also offers you access to the outdoor swimming pool, wi-fi and parking.
The Verviers, a 4-star hotel in a remarkable building
Luxury, golf and relaxation are the key words for this package in a superb 4-star hotel in Verviers.
Luxuriously converted in a former customs warehouse, the Verviers hotel stands out for its remarkable architecture, dating back to 1891.
Enjoy a night with breakfast which you will combine with 2 of the region's best golf courses.
The hotel is 18 km from the Henri-Chapelle Golf club and 22 km from the Gomzé Golf club.
So if you are passionate about the unmatched beauty and calm of these immense natural spaces, wait no longer and go green on the fairways!
- Valid through :
- price per person, based on shared occupancy
- reservation required and subject to availability
- valid weekdays and weekends
- price for accompanying person (without green fee): €110 pp
- weekend supplement €35 pp
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 355 80 16
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Hotel Verviers is located 25km from Liège, on the edge of the High Fens and offers quality service that's adapted to suit your needs....
The Golf & Country Club has two 18-hole courses, 'Les Viviers' and 'Le Charlemagne', and one 9-hole course, 'La Chapelle'....
The International Gomzé Golf Club is located on the crossroads of three regions: the Condroz, the Ardennes and the Herve region....