Relax in the Ardennes for €70pp at Village de Vacances de Vielsalm
Price is all inclusive and per person (subject to conditions).
Offer for 2 at the Village de vacances de Vielsalm in the Belgian Ardennes: 1 night in an apartment and visit of the Museum of the Salm Region.
Throughout 2013, you can book the VIllage de vacances de Vielsalm special offer. Do you love nature? Are you in need of peace and quiet? You'll certainly find what you're looking for in Vielsalm.
This offer includes:
- 1 night in an apartment,
- a visit to the Museum of the Salm region.
A break by the Vielsalm lake</2>
Les Doyards holiday village in Vielsalm
You will start with the visit of the Museum of the Salm region. You can then go on to visit the original Musée du Coticule (Museum of the local Vielsalm stone) or the Blegny mine, a listed UNESCO site!
Afterwards, a gourmet visit to the artisan tavern of Houffalize will delight your taste buds!
In the winter, the "Baraque de Fraiture" is perfect for skiing, cross-country skiing or sledging.
You'll be staying in a type A apartment for 2 people with:
- A lounge with a TV and DVD player,
- a dining room,
- a fully equipped kitchen with 4 hobs, a microwave and a fridge,
- a twin bedroom,
- a toilet and shower.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person based on occupancy a double room,
- maximum 2 people per "Mouchette" apartment,
- valid subject to availability,
- possibility of 2nd of 3rd night for €25 per person per night,
- €100 deposit to be paid on site,
- electricity, cleaning and taxes are included.
Please note that apartments on the ground floor do not have balconies.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 86 32 27 17
- fax : +32 (0) 86 32 28 82
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2013
Tourist information on the town SOMME-LEUZE
The park is situated along the banks of the lake 'Les Doyards' (14 ha), close to the centre of Vielsalm. Easily accessible by car and train....
Discovery trail on geology, history and folklore in the Salm region. Discover our educational film, our peculiar galleries and the boisterous 'Sabbat des Macralles' (witches)...