Val du Bois des Béguines
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
Experience, with your children, the adventure of Le Sortilège, an epic game that combines, fun, puzzles and teamwork in a medieval fantasy world.
Sortilège.be is a great adventure for families or groups of friends. It's a funway of learning, in harmony with nature in a 22ha stretch of wood in Brussels.
Extras for your children
- Sortilège.be is the ideal place to celebrate your birthday,
- themed days: late evening openings, grandparents days, single parent days, schools and groups,
- The Enchantment of Sortilège.be: the possibility to organise your very own Sortilège near you! Prices are available on request.
Children aged 3 to 6 years old love
- Wandering through nature,
- being just like the older kids and surmounting over obstacles,
- climbing a ladder or challenging Dad to a swordfight to the death!
Children aged 6 to 12 years old love
- Finding their way using a map,
- solving puzzles,
- meeting and fighting fantasy characters like a knight and a witch,
- spicing up the adventure a little by choosing the "6 daughters of Heydeken the farmer." a tree-climbing and tree-swinging route where all the clues can be found up in the trees around 3 to 4m off the ground. Minimum height necessary - 1m50 arms raised.
- Becoming a character in the story, a goblin or a barbarian to avoid the traps laid down for them along the route,
- climbing into the trees and crossing the monkey bridges, giant jumps, zip lines...
From the 13th April 2013 until All Saints Day from 1pm until 6:30pm.
You are advised to arrive at 4pm for the last departure.
Consult the schedule on the website (Schedule in French, English site under construction).
Have an adventure in a game for everyone, combining fun, problem-solving and team spirit in a fantastic medieval world in Brussels....