Discovery trip in Liège €50pp at the Husa de la Couronne Hotel
Grand Route 313
4610 Beyne Heusay
- MAPS: Google Maps
Liège discovery package for 2 from Wal'Incoming & the Husa de la Couronne Hotel: 1 night in a double room with breakfast, 48h City-Pass, tourist info, map.
Enjoy this getaway to visit and discover the city of Liège, which has been nicknamed the Ardent City. You can reserve your discovery trip by Wal'Incomming year-round. The package includes:
- 1 night in a double room
- 1 buffet breakfast at the Husa de la Couronne Hotel***
- 1 City-Pass valid for 48 hours giving access to 13 of the city's museums and the Simenon route
- 1 tourist information pack and a map of the city
What does your City-Pass include?
- Entry to 13 museums in Liège: Grand Curtius + Museum of Modern Art and Contemporary Art + The Print and Drawings Museum + The Museum of Walloon Art and the Ansembourg Museum + The Treasure House of Liège Cathedral + Museum of Waloon Life + Archéoforum + Aquarium-Muséum + The House of Science + The House of Metallurgy and Industry + Public transport Museum + Baptismal Fonts of the Saint-Barthélemy Collegiate church.
And after a day of visits...
You'll be staying at the Husa de la Couronne hotel, a three-star hotel facing the monumental TGV station designed by Santiago Calatrava. Your hotel offers 77 fully-equipped rooms with maximum comfort facilities.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person, based on a shared occupancy
- reservation necessary and subject to availability
- single room surcharge €38 per night
- extra night €38pp
- high season (September, October, November, December) surcharge: €4pp.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
The Hotel Husa La Couronne *** is perfectly located in the business centre and in front of the new TGV station of Liège-Guillemins, designed by the Catalan architect Santiago...