The Atomium with the Girls
Square de l'Atomium
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
Masculine or feminine? The word "Atomium"'s gender has been hotly debated for years.
But as far as we're concerned, with its beautiful curves, its shine and the way it stands elegantly on its three legs, the Atomium is a symbol of feminine elegance and beauty.
It's also a favourite with photographers the world over who are looking for a quirky, cool new decor.
A symbol of Brussels and Belgium, the Atomium has lots to offer its visitors:
- a unique architecture, with nothing else like it in the world,
- a surreal walk through its tubes and spheres,
- the most incredible 360° panoramic view of Brussels and its surrounding area,
- a 100% Belgian lunch break 95m up in its panoramic restaurant,
- a permanent exhibition about EXPO 58 and the fifties,
- a temporary exhibition dedicated to Belgian design
At the end of your visit you'll find a shop bursting with original gift ideas for yourself or to bring back for family and friends: clothes, various goodies, collector's items...
The Atomium: it's fe-mi-nine!