Mini-Europe with the Children
Avenue du Football 1
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
At Mini-Europe, at the feet of the Atomium, discover the best parts of Europe all assembled in one place. It's a unique park in Europe!
Amble through the typical atmospheres of the Continent's most beautiful cities with 350 models and animations made in extraordinary detail.
At the end of your visit enter the covered "Spirit of Europe" area, an interactive exhibition with multimedia games inviting you to get acquainted with the EU.
Mini-Europe is the Brussels family attraction par excellence
The Mini-Europe park is dedicated to all children small and big, including adults who are young at heart.
Children from 3 to 6 love
- This miniature universe. Monuments are represented in a 1:25 ratio and are therefore at the perfect height for them,
- the family photo with the turtle, the park's mascot, who welcomes them with open arms,
- the number of interactive animations and buttons to press.
Children from 6 to 12 love
- The short story in the guide catalogue that is given to them at the entrance so they can pretend to be a tour guide and recognise the most famous cities and memorise the 27 member states of the European Union,
- animations such as the bicycle race that they start using of hand peddles and attempting to catch a robber by jumping of sensory plates.
- Discovering the European Union and its member states from a different angle,
- the history tunnel and interactive games modules in Spirit of Europe that will enable them to become familiar with the European Union in a way that is more fun than at school.
At the end of your visit
Stop by the boutique, where typical Brussels souvenirs and objects with the park's mascot are on sale.
If you're feeling peckish, the restaurant serves tasty food in a pleasant atmosphere, with a fantastic view of the famous Atomium.
This summer you can visit Mini-Europe by Night
Visit the park illuminated by thousands of little lights. Every Saturday from 20 July to 17 August. Musical fireworks display on Saturday 20 and 27 July and 3, 10, and 17 August.
At the foot of the Atomium, Mini-Europe allows you to have a whistle-stop tour around Europe in a few short hours....