Couple's Trip to Mini-Europe
Avenue du Football 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
Mini-Europe, a miniature world that leaves you with huge memories!
He's always loved models and has kept the Mecano set he had as a child. She has never thrown away her dolls and cardboard houses. At Mini-Europe, the memories from their childhood come flooding back.
They relive forgotten moments as they stroll through the 350 miniature monuments from the 28 European Member States.
- They met in Paris and had their first kiss beneath the Eiffel tower,
- they were in Berlin together the day after the wall came down,
- he proposed in a gondola on a trip to Venice,
- their honeymoon was a visit to Spain to visit the Mancha windmills, Barcelona and Santiago de Compostela,Santiago de Compostela,
- they had family holidays to Amsterdam, Pisa and Ireland...
And that's not the end, because this trip to Mini-Europe has given them plenty of ideas for their next holidays in Eastern Europe, Stockholm and Prague.
And why not Zagreb in Croatia, which has just joined the European Union and Mini-Europe with its pretty St Mark's Church.
One day they'll come back to Mini-Europe with their grandchildren and share with them all their wonderful memories.
At the foot of the Atomium, Mini-Europe allows you to have a whistle-stop tour around Europe in a few short hours....