Magritte City Trip from €50pp in a guest room in Brussels
Bed & Brussels
- MAPS: Google Maps
100% Magritte stay for 2 in a B&B in Brussels: 1 night with breakfast, 1 ticket pp to the Magritte Museum, 1 ticket pp to the Magritte House.
Discover Magritte's surrealist Brussels during your next stay in the capital of Europe. A special offer from Bed & Brussels, available all year round that includes:
- 1 night in double or twin room with breakfast,
- 1 "priority" ticket to the Musée Magritte Museum per person,
- 1 ticket pp to the René Magritte House in Jette,
- 1 exceptional visit to the painter's house,
- information on the activities (and guided tours) linked to surrealism in Brussels.
Your 100% Magritte schedule
This exclusive package makes you follow in the footsteps of René Magritte, the most important Belgian artist of the 20th century.
You will get the opportunity to visit the museum that is entirely dedicated to him, on place Royale in the heart of Brussels.
You will also discover the René Magritte House and appartment in Jette. A collection of over 400 biographical douments and original works awaits you.
Finally, a visit of Magritte's appartment in Jette, where, for almost 25 years, he created more than half of his works is included in your stay.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Offer valid based on occupancy of a double room
- Bookings must be made 72 hours in advance
To book this package
Nothing could be easier, just choose your guest house on the Bed & Brussels website and when it comes to booking your stay, choose this package.
The Magritte Museum is the world reference for everything to do with the famous Belgian artist and writer....
Set up in the same house where the famous Belgian painter lived and worked for 24 years, the Magritte Museum hosts a wealth of original works, together with several personal...