THE GALERIES ROYALES SAINT-HUBERT "GRANDEUR AND LUXURY IN THE CITY CENTRE"
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
A microcosm of elegance and grandeur, the Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert are an invitation to stroll gently around one of the most prestigious covered passageways in Europe. Stylists, leather goods shops, designers and luxury jewellers have set up shop in this monumental space coveted by names that have always evoked luxury and the crafting of fine, natural materials. The Italian Renaissance is very visible beneath its glass roof. Serving as a real "town within a town", these arcades were the only ones of their kind in the 19th century. They house shops, restaurants, flats and even a theatre and cinema.
4 galerie du Roi
Mer du Nord
21 galerie du Roi
31 galerie de la Reine
34 galerie du Roi
12-16 galerie de la Reine
71 rue de l'Ecuyer
2 galerie des Princes
The "Galeries Royales St Hubert" (Royal St Hubert Galleries) in Brussels equal two hundred meters of listed monument...
Visit our partners' webpages
- New Year in Belgium €199.5pp, Hotel Château du Lac de Genval
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts for Children
- Mini-Europe with the Children
- Winter Wonderland Package from €192.13 at Steigenberger Grandhotel Brussels
- Relaxing girls' weekend from €69 at the Hilton Brussels City