Comics Café for the Children
Place du Grand Sablon 8
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Comics Strip Village is a magical place for children at the historical heart of Brussels, in the Grand Sablon square.
The statues of Tintin and Snowy welcome children and adults at the entrance. Take a second to take a photo!
You'll find everything a comics-lover likes best in the Village: newer and older albums, objects, autographed lithographies and even the originals by the most famous masters.
The Village is one of the largest libraries in Europe, a gallery and a comic strip museum all rolled into one!
And just like in Asterix's village, it all ends in a party!
Indulge yourself at the Village café: the Comics Café, with a delicious GASTON LAGAFFE chicken brochette or a gigantic OBELIX BURGER.
Children haven't been forgotten. For them, there is a special junior menu, drawing competition and a book corner where heaps of comics can be read as many times as they like.
Children from 3 to 6 love
- Finding the heroes of their favourite comic strips on the restaurant's walls,
- eating chips with their hands!
Children from 6 to 12 love
- The children's menu,
- taking part in the restaurant's drawing competition,
- discovering new comics among the stacks available in the book corner.
- Reading comics or mangas quietly and discovering Belgian comics
- Ballekes in marolienne (meatballs in a beer-sauce) or attempting to finish an Obelix Burger to show their parents that they're not kids any more.
The Comics Café is open
Open every day and food is served all day until midnight.
You can't help but be seduced!
The Comic Strip Village is a magic venue right in the historical centre of Brussels, on the Grand Sablon square....