MUCC - Musée du Cacao et du Chocolat
Rue de la Tête d'Or 9-11
- Opening Dates
- MAPS: Google Maps
The MUCC, Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate, lies only a stone's throw from the Grand Place and is a must for children and adults alike.
Housed in a typical Brussels townhose with a creaking wooden floor, the museum reveals the history of the invention of chocolate and how it was imported to Europe.
On the upper floors, objects of all kinds related to chocolate fill the rooms, making it feel like you are in a collector's house.
Entertainment and a tasting session round of the visit.
Guided tours for all ages
- The 1 hour guided tour of the museum to learn about the history of chocolate. Tastings and a demonstration showing the making of chocolate,
- the visit of the museum coupled with the treasure hunt by text message, discovering the chocolate side of the capital.
- Guided tours of either just the museum or Brussels chocolate.
Creative workshop for 6 to 12 year olds
- the creative workshop, which begins with a demonstration by a master chocolatier, and then after that it's your turn to be a chocolatier!
Creative workshops are organised for a minimum of 7 people and must be booked in advance.
- The Chocolate Rally, which takes you to breathtaking spots in the centre of Brussels that are linked to the chocolate theme. Participants are divided into groups and will have to solve a police investigation.
Your children can also celebrate their birthdays at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate.
If you love Belgian chocolate don't forget to visit the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate in Brussels...
The workshop begins with a demonstration by a master chocolatier. Next, visit the museum with or without a guide. In Brussels, second half of 2013....