Midweek golf, 5 days/4 nights from €239pp at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- MAPS: Google Maps
Golf break for 6, Golden Lakes Village (at the Eau d'Heure Lakes): 4 nights in a 6-person villa + 3 green fees + sauna access + swimming pool access.
Enjoy a break with family or friends to the Eau d'Heure Lakes, the biggest lakes in Belgium. Wal'Incoming offers a special golf deal for you to discover 3 superb golf courses:
- 4 nights (Mon-Fri) in a spacious 6-person villa (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms),
- 3 green fees (18 holes) for Ragnies Golf Club, Golf de Rougemont and Golf de Pierpont (for golfers only),
- access to your villa's sauna,
- access to the Aquacentre's swimming pool,
- bedding sets and beds made before your arrival, final cleaning, tourist taxes and energy.
- Dam: from €6.50pp,
- Biercée Distillery: €6.50,
- Thuin Belfry: €3,
- Fagnes Brewery,
- Walcourt and Basilica,
- Aulne Abbey: €5pp,
- Aulne Abbey Brewery and tasting: €5.50,
- Trois Vallées steam railway: €12pp,
- Château des Princes de Chimay: €9pp,
- Espace Chimay and discovery of the Trappist products: €6.50.
- To Ragnies or Treignes,
- Thuin medieval city and hanging gardens.
- Crocodile Rouge amphibus cruise on the lake: €15pp,
- Natura Parc: from €12pp,
- The Spin ecological waterskiing: €20/h.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- price based on 6 people sharing the villa,
- price for non-golfers (without green fee): from €129pp,
- subject to availability and the opening times of the sites,
- supplement in July and August and during the Christmas/New Year holidays,
- car hire from Brussels South Charleroi Airport for 5 days from €237.
Tourist information on the town FROIDCHAPELLE
The Eau d'Heure lakes tourist site offers a naturally preserved environment that is also the largest nautical site in Belgium...
The Pierpont Golf Club, 15 minutes from Waterloo and Charleroi and 25 minutes from Brussels, has a remarkable championship golf course....
The Ragnies Golf Club offers you a remarkabley designed 18-hole course....
The Rougemont Golf Club is a very technical course which gives you a wonderful view of the Meuse Valley....