Gourmet Ride from €76pp in the Herve region in Belgium
Grand Route 313
4610 Beyne Heusay
- MAPS: Google Maps
A gastronomy and cycling trip for 2 people in the Herve region: 1 night + breakfast + visit + tastings + bike hire + tourist information.
This trip invites you to discover the beautiful Herve region by bicycle and try its local produce. This special offer from Wal'Incoming can be booked all year round and includes:
- 1 night in a double room + buffet breakfast,
- Entry to the Espace des Saveurs et Découvertes (the Taste and Discovery Centre) + local produce tasting,
- Bike hire for half a day
- 1 tourist information pack and a town map.
The Herve region
An area of wooded countryside, hedgerows and flowering meadows, the Herve region harbours thousands of treasures for the hiker, cyclist or horse rider.
As well as its attractive and varied countryside, this land with a rich history displays rustic farms, welcoming villages and historic houses along its paths.
You will stay in a 3-star hotel-restaurant at the heart of the Herve plateau, on the border with Germany and the Netherlands.
The hotel has 16 non-smoking rooms. Free private parking is available on site.
- Valid through :
- Price per person based on double occupancy,
- Offer subject to availability and on booking,
- Single room supplement €37pp,
- Additional night €58pp,
- 3-course gourmet meal €44pp.
Tourist information on the town HERVE