Discovery stay in Charleroi, Namur and Liège from €99pp
Discovery stay in Charleroi, Namur and Liège for 2 people: 2 nights in a 3 or 4-star hotel, breakfast and 3 visits.
Discover Charleroi, Namur and Liège, three of Wallonia's cities with a rich historical and cultural heritage. Wal'Incoming's special offer for 3 days/2 nights will charm you with:
- 2 nights in a standard double room in a 3 or 4-star hotel with 1 night in Charleroi or Namur and 1 night in Liège,
- 2 breakfasts,
- Guided tour of the Bois du Cazier in Marcinelle (UNESCO World Heritage Site),
- Visit to Namur Citadel,
- 1 City Pass with visits to 13 museums in Liège.
City trips to Charleroi, Namur and LiègeYou will start your trip in Charleroi, Wallonia's first city, a stone's throw from the airport, and enjoy a visit to the former mining site, the Bois du Cazier, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Next, you'll go to the capital of Wallonia, Namur, which will win you over with its pedestrian streets and historic buildings.
From the top of the Citadel, one of the largest fortresses in Europe, you'll discover unrivalled views. In Liège, the ardent city, you can continue your trip with the City Pass, which lets you visit 13 major museums.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- price based on 2 person occupancy of a double room,
- single room supplement from €55pp,
- subject to availability and the opening times of the sites,
- car hire from Brussels South Charleroi airport for 3 days from €142.
- Unguided visit of Charleroi's Photography Museum: €6pp,
- visit with an audioguide to the Félicien Rops Museum in Namur: €5pp,
- visit with an audioguide to the Guy Delforge Perfumery in Namur: €3.50pp,
- fine food walk in Liège: €75pp.
The Bois du Cazier, one of the major mining sites in Wallonia, listed under the Unesco World Heritage....
With 7 kilometres of underground passages, the Citadel of Namur was one of the largest fortresses in Europe....