Relaxation and Gourmet Stay €80pp at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
Price is all inclusive and per person (subject to conditions).
Gourmet stay for 2 at the Dispa Hotel: 1 night, breakfast, a three-course meal and access to the Eau d'Heure Lakes Aquacentre.
- 1 night in a double room,
- 1 breakfast of local products,
- 1 three-course "market" menu with 1 starter, 1 main course and 1 dessert,
- 1 access to the Eau d’Heure Aquacentre,
- Group price at Crocodile Rouge,
- 20% discount on the full tariff at the Natura Parc at the Eau d'Heure.
Combine relaxation and nature at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The young hotel owners will be happy to suggest country walks and original escapades,
- the Aquacentre has a swimming pool, Turkish baths, Jacuzzi and sauna,
- visit the Plate Taille lake with the Crocodile Rouge, an amphibian bus unique in its type in Europe,
- the Natura Parc de l'Eau d'Heure is a terrain park that is full of surprises.
Charm and delicious food at the Dispa innThe Dispa Hotel*** close to the Walcourt station, is a family-run hotel that is renowned for the great quality of its cuisine. The hotel is in a detached house built in a blend of Art Deco and contemporary style.
- Valid through :
- All year round
- All year round
- Price per person, based on occupancy of a double room,
- valid subject to availability,
- supplement for Friday nights: €5pp and Saturday nights €15pp.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 61 14 23
- Reservation Code : Escapades 2014
Tourist information on the town WALCOURT
A short break, a gourmet stay or just a moment of relaxation in the picturesque Walcourt, an ancient medieval town....
Come and splash about in the Aquacentre at the Eau d'Heures lakes: several in- and outdoor swimming pools, paddling pool, river with rapids, slide, diving pool, water games, etc...
Visit the Eau d'Heure Lakes and the surrounding area on the back of a crocodile, now there's an original idea!...
Get a blast out of the Nature Acrobatic Park on the edge of the Eau d'Heure lakes....
The Eau d'Heure lakes tourist site offers a naturally preserved environment that is also the largest nautical site in Belgium...