Val du Bois des Béguines
- MAPS: Google Maps
Experience, with your children, the adventure of Le Sortilège (The Spell), an epic game that combines, fun, puzzles and teamwork in a medieval fantasy world.
Extras for your children
- Sortilège.be takes place in the heart of the brand new "urban forest" created by the City of Brussels, and brings an educational component to the environment in this activity that already has 0% CO² emissions.
- Sortilège.be is the ideal place to celebrate your birthday,
- Themed days: late evening openings, grandparents days, single parent days, schools and groups,
- The Enchantment of Sortilège.be: the possibility to organise your very own Sortilège near you! Prices are available on request.
For children aged 3 to 6 years
- Wandering through nature
- Being just like the older kids and surmounting over obstacles
- Climbing a ladder or challenging Dad to a swordfight to the death
- Observing an insect house reproducing.
For children aged 6 to 12 years old
- Finding their way using a map
- Solving puzzles
- Meeting and fighting fantasy characters like a knight and a witch
- Spicing up the adventure a little by choosing the "6 daughters of Heydeken the farmer." a tree-climbing and tree-swinging route where all the clues can be found up in the trees around 3 to 4m off the ground. Minimum height necessary - 1m50 with arms raised.
- Becoming a character in the story, a goblin or a barbarian to avoid the traps laid down for them along the route,
- Climbing into the trees and crossing the monkey bridges, giant jumps, zip lines...
- Discover the usefulness of a wall to hedgehogs and other types of little creatures with regards to biodiversity.
Be part of an adventure in a game for all ages, combining fun, problem-solving and team spirit in a fantastic medieval world in Brussels....