City trip to Namur - 1 night €135 per person
Gourmet stay for 2 at Les Tanneurs 4-star hotel in Namur: 1 night in a double room, 1 buffet breakfast, a 3-course meal and a creative workshop.
Between 10 January and 31 December 2016 book the "Citytrip de Charme" special offer from the Province of Namur Tourist Federation. A deal that includes:
- 1 night in a double room with breakfast buffet at the Les Tanneurs 4-star hotel,
- A 3-course meal at the Grill on the night you arrive (drinks not included),
- A "Sur les pas de Saint-Jacques" (In the footsteps of Saint James) walk that you can download from www.tourismegps.be,
- 1 creative paper-making workshop.
Namur from a creative angle, just for two
You will stay in the charming 4-star Les Tanneurs hotel. Blue stone, signs of the old tanneries, brick arches, stone arcades... it's enchanting.
Sauna or jacuzzi? You get to chose the type of room you want for your romantic getaway.
In the morning a breakfast buffet will help you start the day gently. That evening, the hotel's Grill restaurant invites you to taste its convivial and generous cuisine: wood-fire grilled meat, fish, salads and crudités, specialities and local regional produce.
Located in Namur's Old Town, the hotel is the perfect starting point for a charming discovery of the city on foot. Equipped with your walk itinerary that you downloaded beforehand from www.tourismegps.be, you will take a stroll through the alleys, soak up the history and the warmth of the people.
Taste some delicious specialities, for example at the Maison des Desserts, and treat yourself to an original Guy Delforge perfume.
Rendez-vous at the Grange à Papier for a date with creative tourism in the barn of an old farm that has recently been transformed into a gallery-workshop for the creation of paper.
An unprecedented experience to be had together!
- €135 per person, 2 days and 1 night,
- Based on a 2-person minimum,
- booking required and subject to availability,
- Taxe de séjour of an extra €1.30 per person over 13 years old not included.
- Valid through :
Tourist information on the town NAMUR