Rue du Labrador 26
- MAPS: Google Maps
A site of great importance in the history of Comic Books. He's mad about comic books and owns every one of Tintin's adventures. She loves inventing an imaginary world in which she is the heroine. In Louvain-la-Nauve, only 35km from Brussels, he'll imagine himself as an intrepid reporter in plus fours and she'll be an Italian opera singer in glittering jewels.
Off on another adventure to the Hergé MuseumAs they meander through the Hergé Museum, magnificently designed by the internationally famous French architect Christian de Portzamparc, they will:
- Discover his other creations; more than just a comic book writer, Hergé has left behind a stunningly diverse graphic design legacy,
- Get to know the characters from the Adventures of Tintin - but also Jo, Zette and Jocko; Quick and Flupke, the famous Brussels street urchins,
- Have a delicious bite to eat at Petit Vingtième, the museum's restaurant. This refined establishment, painted in a bright red and dedicated to pleasure and relaxation, offers numerous dishes of French cuisine,
- And to round off the visit in style, they will wander through the Hergé bookshop, a paradise for all tintinophiles and fans of "the ninth art".
By shuttle to the Hergé MuseumTo get to the Hergé Museum, a shuttle will take you directly from your hotel (check that your hotel participates in this shuttle service) or to the Brussels City Tours office. Find out more or book
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 48 84 21
- website : http://www.museeherge.com
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
The Hergé museum is unmissable for Comic book fans. Come and explore the fabulous stories of beloved Belgian writer Georges Remi, the father of Tintin....