Discover Liège with your family: lots of ideas for your children
Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Liège
Halle aux viandes
Quai de la Goffe 15
- MAPS: Google Maps
Liège, an ardent city with a Calatrava twist, is a city full of contrasts that holds countless riches. Come and visit it with your family!
Activities in the historic centre, numerous museums adapted for young visitors, the Ardent City has everything you need to enjoy a lively break with your children.
Something for the kids
Children aged 3 to 6 years old will love:
- The Aquarium-Museum with its unaccompanied visits, animated visits or combined visits for families or individuals,
- An hour cruise along the meuse,
- The Museum of Waloon Life, its Liège puppet theatre and the "Permis de Musée!" (museum licences), themed activities created for families and children that help them to discover the museum,
- The Tchantchès Museum and its puppet shows.
Children from 6 years old will love:Guided tour of the historical centre of Liège.
Children from 10 years old love
- The "Trésor des Coteaux de la Citadelle" treasure hunt, a journey back in time to find the treasure of the Teutonic Knights... itineraries on sale at the Liège Tourist Office, Halle aux Viandes, Quai de la Goffe 15, 4000 Liège.
- The Maison de la Science with its experiments for adolescents and young visitors.
If you are tempted to stay in Liège, visit the Tourisme Federation's new platform to book online.
- website : http://www.ouftitourisme.be