Avenue du Football 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
Océade offers a tropical setting and aquatic activities all year round for the whole family, and boasts the largest selection of slides in Belgium.
14 slides for all the family!
Everyone has fun here, and the young ones will experience their first thrills on the baby slides.
Bigger children can have fun on the more adventurous slides. The bravest among them may test there nerve on the Ouragan (Hurricane).
Children from 3 to 6 love:
- The wave pool, with its massive waves every 30 minutes. Little children love to cling to their parents and laugh with fright,
- The Aqua Fun House is an interactive water garden and is a favourite with little children thanks to its water pistols, water swings, slides and water tunnels.
Children from 6 to 12 love:
- The Anaconda is a family slide for 1, 2 or 3 people at a time,
- The Barracuda is the longest and first two-seater inflatable ring slide in Belgium,
- The Chameleon is 140m long, and you choose the lighting colours too.
- The Ouragan (Hurricane) is the fastest slide in Belgium. Starting 18m up, it only takes 7 seconds to do a distance of 80m - extreme sensations are guaranteed!
- The Salto Angel is a family slide with 4 lanes,
- The Bala de Canon: the two Balas de Cannon (Cannon balls), unique in Belgium, are reserved to those with a bit more courage who are not afraid of being propelled 3m into the air to land in a swimming pool!
Océade water park offers a tropical setting and water sports all year round for the entire family, and boasts the largest choice of slides in Belgium. 14 slides for all the...