Avenue du Football 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
At Mini-Europe, at the foot of the Atomium, discover the best parts of Europe all assembled in one place with your family. It's a unique park in Europe!
Mini-Europe is the Brussels family attraction par excellence
For children from 3 to 6
- This miniature universe. Monuments are represented in a 1:25 ratio and are therefore at the perfect height for them,
- The family photo with the turtle, the park's mascot, who welcomes them with open arms,
- The number of interactive animations and buttons to press.
For children from 6 to 12
- The short story in the guide catalogue that is given to them at the entrance so they can pretend to be a tour guide and recognise the most famous cities and memorise the 27 member states of the European Union,
- Animations such as the bicycle race that they start using of hand peddles and attempting to catch a robber by jumping of sensory plates.
- Discovering the European Union and its member states from a different angle,
- The history tunnel and interactive games modules in Spirit of Europe that will enable them to become familiar with the European Union in a way that is more fun than at school.
At the end of your visit
This summer you can visit Mini-Europe by Night
New animated scenes in 2016
After the Roman forces' military strategy demonstration around the Porta Nigra in 2015, Mini-Europe offers you:
- Ulysses' ship sailing around Athens. Will the entrancing songs of the sirens cause another shipwreck?
- From this summer, the Vikings' challenge at the heart of the Danish district of Trelleborg. Can you scare this giant warriors?
At the foot of the Atomium, Mini-Europe allows you to have a whistle-stop tour around Europe in a few short hours. ...