Couple's Visit to the Atomium
Square de l'Atomium
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Atomium is an iconic architectural symbol for Brussels and Belgium.
Couple's trip to the AtomiumFrom the glass-ceiling lift, to the stunning panoramic view of the whole of Brussels, a visit to the Atomium is well worth it:
- A surrealist journey through enormous tubes and spheres,
- 8 exhibition spaces spread throughout 5 spheres,
- a permanent exhibition about Expo 58 and the fabulous world of the 50's,
- themed and original temporary exhibitions on architecture and design on display all year round,
- a panoramic restaurant, 92m at its highest point, giving you an unbeatable view of the city while you have a romantic, gourmet evening meal amidst the magical illuminations.
She felt strong emotions, like childhood memories.
The Atomium is the symbol of Brussels and Belgium, a unique monument and an emblematic witness to the Universal Exhibition of 1958....