Rue de Namur, Matonge, Saint Boniface, Flagey - Royal, Exotic & Trendy
These four neighbourhoods are symbolic of an international capital. Fashion enjoys a royal setting, starting from the very centre of the city.
The Rue de Namur has some real gems of Belgian and international design in a prestigious setting, and leads on to the Porte de Namur.
Along the Chaussée d'Ixelles, your gaze will inevitably be drawn to the colourful stalls of Matongé. This exotic detour will lead you to the heart of Saint-Boniface, an Art Nouveau district marked by architect Ernest Blérot, with its alleyways that are full of life, day or night.
A guaranteed change of style emerges between the cool, trendy atmosphere and the cultural district of Flagey. Romantics and lovers of architecture will no doubt opt for the heavenly walk alongside the lakes.
68 rue de Namur,
78 rue de Namur,
39 rue de Namur,
1/5 rue Saint Boniface,
Isabelle Baines et Annick Tapernoux
48 rue du Pépin.
41 rue de la Paix,
12 rue de la Paix,
Pax clothes and furnitures
8 rue de la Paix,
10 rue de la Paix,
19 rue Ernest Solvay.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Pass 1815, 6 Battlefield attractions for €13.50/pp
- BELvue Museum - a royal visit with the girls
- Walloon Brabant Golf Package from 65€pp with Dolce La Hulpe Brussels
- Glamorous Trip with the Girls to Steigenberger Grandhotel Brussels
- A family adventure in Brussels: Sortilège.be