Discovering Brussels as a couple with a Greeter
A unique way to discover Brussels with its residents. Discover the Brussels that only the locals know with the Greeters!
Greeters under the microscope
Are you a gastronomy fan?
- Then why not meet up with Patrick, a connoisseur of fine food who loves to cook and go out for a bite to eat. He's always on the look out for new discoveries,
- Why not accompany Frieda to the Jette market on a Sunday and discover the local produce, the "brusseleir" accent and the atmosphere of the neighbourhood?
- Frédéric has loved Belgian beer ever since he was 15 years old. He attends festivals, competitions and tastings. He never passes up an opportunity to go and enjoy a "pintje" (half-pint of lager) or a nice Geuze.
Do you like art and culture?
- François will take you to visit the Florist's gardens at Laeken, a pearl of greenery, with its hidden paths and artistic installations.
- Déborah knows all the best views in the city and loves to go there to collect her thoughts.
Please note that the Greeters are residents who give their spare time freely.
There are Greeters in Wallonia too!
Some dates for your diary
- 20 September at Bruxelles Champêtre - A chat and a drink with a Greeter at the Place des Palais.
- 4 and 5 October at Goûter Bruxelles in partnership with the Greeters - Discover Brussels with a Brussels resident at an event dedicated to local, in-season, high-quality food.
- 25 October in Ixelles with the Greeters - Many Ixelles residents show the best bits of the area by taking visitors on walks and taking pit-stops around the quartier Malibran.
- website : http://www.bruxellesgreeters.be/rencontrer-un-greeter.php
Discover the unknown corners of several of Belgium's regions during an authentic, free, meeting with a local resident!...