EU District - Cinquantenaire "EU Parliament: From Past to Future is Just One Small Step!"
Fancy diving into prestige and history? Then head to Cinquantenaire, a leafy haven between the European district and Brussels' middle-class suburbs.
Textiles, costumes and lace will provide delicious appetisers for an afternoon of strolling and gift buying in Rue des Tongres. Talking of institutions, there are some important ones!
The European institutions of course: arranged around a few squares each of which have their own authentic charm: the tasty Place Jourdan, and the very serious Place Schuman bordered by Berlaymont, a symbol of Europe in Brussels.
Place du Luxembourg or Place Léopold, a square you just can't miss because of the surrealist architectural perspective provided by the little Brussels Luxembourg railway station and the European Parliament.
Bord de Seine
236 rue de Linthout,
Du Vent dans les Voiles
31 rue B. Braffort.
508 avenue Georges Henri.
214 rue de Linthout,
230 rue de Linthout.
- website : http://www.shopping-linthout.eu
Visit our partners' webpages
- Romantic trip to the Pullman Brussels Midi Hotel
- Romantic stay in a guest room with Bed & Brussels
- A day with your family at the BELvue Museum in Brussels
- Couple's Visit to the Atomium
- Children's and Family deals at the Dolce La Hulpe Brussels