Dinant Evasion, excitement for your children!
Place Baudouin 1er 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
In Dinant, 3 types of escape for families with children in Dinant: kayaking down the Lesse river, the Adventure trail and the boats.
The little extras for your children
- Children from 3 to 6 love driving the little electric boats.
No licence necessary for these easy-to-drive boats: one lever for the direction and the speed. Sitting on your knees, let your little ones take the helm and take them to discover the stunning microcosm of the Mosan river: the boats that work there, the kayaks that have fun there and all the fauna and flora on the banks.
- Children aged 6 to 12 love the water and laughing.
- Teenagers love adventure and big challenges
New: the spinder's web and the rope jump, 60m high, will undoubtedly test your bravery!
- Together, enjoy a pleasant cruise along the Meuse river on the Copère!
3 different sites for activities guaranteed to deliver unique sensations!
- website : http://www.dinant-evasion.be/en/individuals.html?IDC=69&IDD=121
Kayaking on the Lesse is 21km of beauty. The river snakes through a region with medieval castles, a nature park, prehistoric caves and two rapids....