Weekend shopping trip to Brussels for the girls - chic yet not expensive
Stay in a youth hostel in Brussels for a small price and devote your budget to shopping!
Do you want to organise a girls' shopping trip to Brussels? Choose one of the Auberges de Jeunesse group's youth hostels if you don't want to spend all your money on accommodation.
The Brussels Auberges de Jeunesse offer:
- Unrivalled prices:
- Private room for less than €40,
- Shared room for less than €25,
- A delicious organic breakfast included in the price.
- Comfortable rooms and various options: shared rooms, single rooms, single or double beds,
- Catering and bar services,
- Perfect location in the heart of Brussels,
- Easy access to the shopping areas, famous, vintage and outlet shops,
- Young, relaxed atmosphere.
Choose your auberge de jeunesse
The Jacques Brel Gite-Hostel is located close to Brussels' Botanical Gardens, in the centre of the city.
The Generation Europe hostel is near Brussels' canal, a 15-minute walk from the Grand-Place.
Les Auberges de Jeunesse non-profit organisation, a member of Hostelling International offers you 9 quality establishments in Brussels and Wallonia....