THE GALERIES ROYALES SAINT-HUBERT "GRANDEUR AND LUXURY IN THE CITY CENTRE"
A microcosm of elegance and grandeur, the Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert are an invitation to stroll gently around one of the most prestigious covered passageways in Europe. Stylists, leather goods shops, designers and luxury jewellers have set up shop in this monumental space coveted by names that have always evoked luxury and the crafting of fine, natural materials. The Italian Renaissance is very visible beneath its glass roof. Serving as a real "town within a town", these arcades were the only ones of their kind in the 19th century. They house shops, restaurants, flats and even a theatre and cinema.
4 galerie du Roi
Mer du Nord
21 galerie du Roi
31 galerie de la Reine
34 galerie du Roi
12-16 galerie de la Reine
71 rue de l'Ecuyer
2 galerie des Princes
- website : http://www.grsh.be
Two hundred metres of listed glass galleries in the centre of Brussels: the Royal Saint-Hubert Galleries. Boutiques, restaurants and a cinema are all at your disposal....
Visit our partners' webpages
- “Beer & Chocolate” Package from €49.50pp in a B&B in Brussels
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel's summer offer | Belgian summer
- Children's Visit to the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Museum of Natural Sciences for Children in Brussels
- Gourmet stay in a B&B in Brussels from €44.50 per person