Rue de la Régence 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
Educateam organises activities for children and families linked to the Ancient Art collections, the exhibitions and the Magritte Museum.
Educateam is the educational and cultural department of the Royal Museum of Fine Arts and the Magritte Museum.
You are invited to discover the world of art with courses, family visits, writing workshops, stories, guided tours and poetry reading.
Come along with your family, celebrate a birthday or enjoy a storytelling stroll surrounded by great works by: Bosch, Bruegel, Rubens, Jordaens, David, Magritte and many more!
Children from 3 to 6 love
- Walks with story-telling (as of 4 years old) - The story-teller at Educateam will take you through an enchanted world at the museum. Also for the hard of hearing,
- Poetry reading at the Magritte Museum as of 3 years old - silent trail with three performers taking you through a surrealist experience at the Magritte Museum.
Children from 6 to 12 years love
- Courses: - Throughout the year, Educateam offers 1, 2 or 3-day courses at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts and the Magritte Museum,
- Workshops, the Kandinsky and Russia exhibition (coming June 2013) - Every Sunday, at 2:30pm, Educateam invites children aged 6-12 years old, alone or with their families, to discover the fabulous world of Kandinsky,
- Family activities - A guide will take you on a themed journey from one world to another. Enjoy a magical moment where adults and children share the same experience!
- Storytelling walks & signed walks,
- Poetry reading at the Magritte Museum.
- Writing workshops - on a silent tour, two performers invite you to enjoy a surrealist experience at the Magritte Museum!
Situated in the heart of the museum quarter in Brussels, the Magritte Museum is home to a rich collection of surrealism masterpieces from around the world. ...
The Musée Oldmasters Museum of Ancient Art is a must-see in the arts quarter of Brussels....
The Musée Fin de Siècle Museum is a multidisciplinary museum dedicated to various art genres from the end of the 19th century....
Take a stroll among the paintings and sculptures with stories told in French and Sign Language. At the Museum of Ancient Art, one Sunday per month....