Couple's City Trip to Brussels: Royal Museums of Fine Arts
Rue de la Régence 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are perfect for both him and her.
Explore two great Brussels museums togetherThe Magritte Museum
- The largest collection dedicated to René Magritte in the world,
- containing masterpieces such as The Empire of Light and The Domain of Arnheim,
- an original scenography and lighting.
The Musée Oldmaster Museum, Museum of Ancient Art
- A large collection of pieces from the 15th to the 17th century,
- Van der Weyden, Memling, Bosch, Bruegel, Rubens, Jordaens, Van Dyck...
- a selection of 20th century pieces that is constantly renewed,
Musée Fin de Siècle Museum
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 508 32 11
- website : http://www.fine-arts-museum.eu
Situated in the heart of the museum quarter in Brussels, the Magritte Museum is home to a rich collection of surrealism masterpieces from around the world. ...
The Musée Oldmasters Museum of Ancient Art is a must-see in the arts quarter of Brussels....
The Musée Fin de Siècle Museum is a multidisciplinary museum dedicated to various art genres from the end of the 19th century....