Couple's City Trip to Brussels: Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
Rue de la Régence 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium are perfect for both him and her.
Whether it's for paintings or sculptures, they're travelling around Europe and visiting the best museums and exhibitions.
She loves the Flemish Primitives and Rubens is her favourite painter.
He's a fan of bowler hats, pipes and everything Magritte.
Explore two great Brussels museums together
The Magritte Museum
- The largest collection dedicated to René Magritte in the world,
- containing masterpieces such as The Empire of Light and The Domain of Arnheim,
- an original scenography and lighting.
The Musée Oldmaster Museum, Museum of Ancient Art
- A large collection of pieces from the 15th to the 17th century,
- Van der Weyden, Memling, Bosch, Bruegel, Rubens, Jordaens, Van Dyck...
- a selection of 20th century pieces that is constantly renewed,
Musée Fin de Siècle Museum
This museum dedicated to 19th-century art will open its doors on 6 December 2013. It will be a real jewel in the crown of Belgian artistic heritage. Not to be missed for anything.
Conferences, guided tours and workshops are organised all year round!
As they leave, our couple tell each other about their favourite bits of each museum.
He's delighted that she enjoyed the world of the master of surrealism. She's can't believe how long he spent entranced by the works of Rubens.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 508 32 11
- website : http://www.fine-arts-museum.eu
Situated in the heart of the museum quarter in Brussels, the Magritte Museum is home to a rich collection of surrealism masterpieces from around the world. ...
The Musée Oldmasters Museum of Ancient Art is a must-see in the arts quarter of Brussels....
Don't miss the opening of the new Brussels Turn of the Century Museum on 6 December 2013....