Choco-Story Brussels - Musée du Cacao et du Chocolat
Rue de la Tête d'Or 9-11
- MAPS: Google Maps
Only a stone's throw from the Grand Place, Choco Story Brussels at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate is a must for families visiting Brussels.
Housed in a typical Brussels townhose with creaky wooden floorboards, the museum reveals the history of the invention of chocolate and how it was imported to Europe.
On the upper floors, objects of all kinds related to chocolate fill the rooms, giving you the impression that you are in a collector's house.
A demonstration showing how artisan chocolate is made and tasting sessions are also planned.
Guided tours for all ages
- The 1 hour guided tour of the museum to learn about the history of chocolate. Tastings and a demonstration showing the making of chocolate,
- the visit of the museum coupled with the treasure hunt by text message, discovering the chocolate side of the capital.
- Guided tours of either just the museum or Brussels chocolate.
Creative workshop for 6 to 12 year olds
- the creative workshop, which begins with a demonstration by a master chocolatier, and then after that it's your turn to be a chocolatier!
Creative workshops are organised for a minimum of 7 people and must be booked in advance.
Text message itinerary for families
- A itinerary to be followed by text message. In partnership with Geomotions.
Your children can also celebrate their birthdays at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate with a visit of the workshop.
If you love Belgian chocolate, a visit to the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate in Brussels is an absolute must....
The workshop begins with a demonstration by a master chocolatier. Next, visit the museum with or without a guide. In Brussels, in December 2015....